Howdy

Rejuvelac is made from letting grains or seeds ferment in water, and is used in many vegan cheeses as a culture. I've always been afraid of fermenting anything myself, but I've read so much about it I feel I should at least try!

So cool! Never heard of it and all I do is research! Is there supposed to be an unnoticeable difference from regular cheese culture? Is that what a lot of the vegan brands do?

So cool! Never heard of it and all I do is research! Is there supposed to be an unnoticeable difference from regular cheese culture? Is that what a lot of the vegan brands do?
I've played with blended raw cashews with a probiotic mixed in, then let sit loosely covered in mesh for a day. It came out as a thick spread, and my son said it tasted just like sour cream, but the texture of a thick creme cheese. I really liked it!
I've also done blended raw cashews with soy yogurt, which I plan on experimenting with all kinds of flavors. The Better Buffafo mozzerella I linked above
I do have a Vitamix! I waited years trying to get a great deal and finally did! If I knew what I know now I would have paid a bit more ;)