How To Trash Bag

Ok, I normally hate those "you've been doingxxxxx wrong" because it's like, no, I have not, your way is stupid.
This one gets a pass, and I hope I remember it next Wed! :weird: It does seem like the bag would create a seal around the empty bin and not allow the bag to be pushed in. Do I want to remove my bag and try this? Yes, I do

Reactions: KLS52 and Lou
Never tried this but it assumes your bags fit the trash bin exactly. And like said, you have additional air relief inside the bin.

I don’t buy trash bags. I burn wood pellets, and the empty bags work great as tall kitchen trash bags. And they’re tougher than any trash bag you’ll ever buy.

Reactions: KLS52 and Lou
OK thanx for posting it. However, does it make a difference ?:D
I don’t think it does. I tried it once then couldn’t bother after that. But I don’t use traditional plastic trash bags. I buy compostable ones. And they fit really well in my type of trash bin. They’re expensive but I can afford them for now. I tend to be wasteful with some things so if I can be environmentally friendly with others I like to think it helps balance out.

Reactions: vesper818
Ok, I normally hate those "you've been doingxxxxx wrong" because it's like, no, I have not, your way is stupid.
This one gets a pass, and I hope I remember it next Wed! :weird: It does seem like the bag would create a seal around the empty bin and not allow the bag to be pushed in. Do I want to remove my bag and try this? Yes, I do
:rofl:I remember this, I can't believe I never responded!
It's totally stupid. I'm not wrong.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Lou and KLS52