How to build a booty?? - ladies only

karajay

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hello ladies ❤️

I am going some market research for a new project i am working on.

I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey!

Its about fitness and being on a plant based diet and building a booty!

Thank you so so so much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QpDsjlyMaGD5Pgp4YUQ3IZSqI1XzMF270aJ_k6AK3cs/edit

PS Admin - if this is not allowed please let me know so i can delete instantly as i want to be respectful of the group rules and guidelines.

Is there a reason an email address is required? I’d be more inclined to complete it if I didn’t have to provide that.

Fat gain/loss isn't gender specific and so I hope you don't mind the reply. There are some fat vegans on youtube who remain fat and post what they eat in a day. Heavy on isolated oils, coconut cream, tahini, fatty nuts and their butters. Vegans who happen to be moderate/heavy drinkers can have a harder time losing fat, primarily because alcohol is metabolized in the liver and while it's busy processing it, it won't burn much body/dietary fat. As for building fat in one place (or losing it in one place ) - this is a myth.Your body will decide where to pack it on and take it off.

Reactions: TofuRobot