Children How old are your kids?

My son is 10. However, we are "older" parents.

Most of of my son's friend's parents are in their late 20 to late thirties.

We're a half generation older...

A good portion of our kid's friend's parents are 10 years older than us, not all but most.

Daughter #1 = 37 in two weeks
Daughter #2 = 35
Son #1 = 31 today

And just for good measure...

Grandson #1 = 3 1/2
Granddaughter #1 = 16 months

My son is 10. However, we are "older" parents.

Most of of my son's friend's parents are in their late 20 to late thirties.

We're a half generation older...

^5. I went to a baby group with Freya a couple of months ago, and was surrounded by loads of moms under age 26 or so (along with one bewildered near-40 lady). Everyone was kind, but the realization that I'm likely the same age as the grandparents of the babies there was a bit strange. Fortunately, Oxford city has loads of gray-haired mommies.

Nearly 7 months here, btw and Getting to the good stuff. We've loved her from the beginning of course, but we're all a whole lot more used to each other.

^5. I went to a baby group with Freya a couple of months ago, and was surrounded by loads of moms under age 26 or so (along with one bewildered near-40 lady). Everyone was kind, but the realization that I'm likely the same age as the grandparents of the babies there was a bit strange. Fortunately, Oxford city has loads of gray-haired mommies.

Nearly 7 months here, btw and Getting to the good stuff. We've loved her from the beginning of course, but we're all a whole lot more used to each other.

I remember the exact opposite when we were going to Lamaze class when my wife was pregnant with our daughter. One other couple our age, the rest seemed so damned old, lol.