Children How old are your kids?

on women, is that what it really is?? if so, weird...:argh:

Pretty sure it says so right in that Bible story; "God made woman from Adam's rib and left over skins he had laying around." Must have ran this short by the time he got to those darn elbows...

You know, like when you wrap a present but it doesn't quiet close up so you have to do the old cut and paste job?

Pretty sure it says so right in that Bible story; "God made woman from Adam's rib and left over skins he had laying around." Must have ran this short by the time he got to those darn elbows...

You know, like when you wrap a present but it doesn't quiet close up so you have to do the old cut and paste job?

so, you're saying that God does a cut and paste job on womens' elbows from sacks? hmmm, makes sense...

I don't know! :worries: When I was young I remember some guy saying he looks at a woman's elbows to see how old she is. :eek:

Gee thanks...like I didn't have enough things to be insecure about as I age...I will now obsess over my elbows! lol

Scrotum elbows?
Elbow-y balls?
The human body is so ******* weird. :weird:

Gee thanks...like I didn't have enough things to be insecure about as I age...I will now obsess over my elbows! lol

there's that new elective surgery to tighten the elbow skin. or just use collagen to tighten it up. you lose much arm flexibility, but damn your elbows look good. a 10 year old girl would be envious.

My son turned 40 this year. God I feel old!!! Grandkids 10 and 11.
His brother will be forever 33....