How Much Does an Iphone Charger Cost?

Joe

Forum Legend
Reaction score
A young woman asked me if I had one when I was in a restaurant. Just curious. (I just have a USB cord with a mini-plug on one end to charge my cheapie phones.)

Maybe 15$ to 50$ in any electronics store, depending if you want a branded/good one or a cheap one...

Maybe 15$ to 50$ in any electronics store, depending if you want a branded/good one or a cheap one...

Thanks. I would just use it to lend to other people temporarily, so if the cheap one would work, that would do.

I currently have a cheap phone that can be charged from the USB port of my computer, with a USB cord that costs between $1 and $10.

Joe, you might also consider a wall charger. I have the KabelDirect wall charger, which I bought from Amazon for $15.99.

I don't have an iphone, but this can be used to charge that, plus pretty much any other device. IOW, you can lend it (plus a cable) to friends with iphones, and you can use it yourself for your phone. I use mine to charge my cheapo tablet, my phone, my mp3 player, my portable battery packs, etc.

I

Last edited:
Joe, you might also consider a wall charger. I have the KabelDirect wall charger, which I bought from Amazon for $15.99.

Indeed, a single charger with a single outlet is no longer sufficient nowadays. I also have a few of these high-power chargers in use.

I've purchased a few inexpensive ones on Amazon and I will say that they don't always last very long. I even received one that didn't work at all upon arrival that cost $7.99. Luckily, Amazon has a decent return policy.