How many of these kitchen tools do you have?

Oh, that makes sense. Those would be ugly and take a lot of space if they'd be on display.
Here where I live, we have dish rack cabinets so it's hidden away. It lets clean dishes to air dry.

I also despise dish racks and so I counted my drying mat, as a dish rack. It gets a lot of use and cost $1.25 at the $1 store.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: shyvas and Lou
I also despise dish racks and so I counted my drying mat, as a dish rack. It gets a lot of use and cost $1.25 at the $1 store.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I have the mat as well, but I do have a rack packed away.

I have two ; one is in silicone with slits and the other one is made of microfibre and is the same colour as my worktop. I bought both of them (Cuisinart) from HomeGoods and they were quite inexpensive.
They really are excellent and once the dishes are put away, the countertop looks tidy. :cool:

I was also very surprised to see a dish rack considered as a kitchen tool. :D

This is the one that I have but I bought it for a fraction of the price :

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
That was a hilarious quiz. I scored 48/56, which would indicate that I either have a professional grade kitchen, as the quiz makers would suggest, or I have a lot stuff. lol.

The truth is I love my kitchen and the tools I have, but there's always something else on my wish list. Do I have room to put a new appliance....like a mixer? Probably not, but if someone gave me one I would make the room. I could never be a minimalist.

My garage is similar. Ask me for anything, I probably have one. I like turning a wrench, so I have tools. Do I need more? Always!

+

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I'm pretty much out of the cabinet and counter space. There are some things I could get rid of, and i should but they won't make room for an air fryer which I want.
Saw an ad for SodaStream which was on sale. I might be able to fit one on the counter - they don't have a big footprint. It has a pretty high rating on Amazon but it also has a lot of really bad reviews. so I'm putting it on hold till I can get a first-hand report.