How many of these kitchen tools do you have?

Haha, I have 45! I even have a kitchen scale, which I HAD to have when I didn't, but now I find I don't need it! Like so many spices....
I still have kitchen tools from my grandmother.

Oh. make it 43, too. I have a kitchen scale too. I haven't used it in so long I forgot I had it.

Reactions: Emma JC
I have a scale too; in fact I have 2 of them. I have had them for a long time. All Haley's food must be weighed so I have been doing that for a very long time. When I am tracking my food, I weigh it also.

52, lol. I am not surprised. It told me I had a professional-grade kitchen and that I probably spend a lot of time there. Yep, I definitely spend a lot of time there! :D No fruit squeezer or waffle maker. I forget the other two I don't have. :D

I should get a salad spinner.
I don't have a meat thermometer but I have a thermometer for yogurt.

I should get a salad spinner.
I don't have a meat thermometer but I have a thermometer for yogurt.
You have an Instant Pot right? Why the thermometer for yogurt?
I used to use one for yeast, then realized my water heater is set for 110 F so it's just perfect!
I have a waffle maker, really bought it for my son, and no one uses it! I heard all the tips about doing hash browns, cinnamon rolls...funny how good that sounded before I had one! :shrug:

I bought the thermometer before getting the IP. and honestly, I haven't made yogurt in like 5 years. You can also use the thermometer to make candy. which I have never done.

The IP wasn't on the list.

Also not on the list. A stovetop grill my father got me like 20 years ago for indoor grilling. I sometimes grill a burger or hot dog on it. i keep it in the back of my pots and pans cabinet.

My father also got me a sandwich maker 20 years ago. I sometimes use it for grilled cheese. It lives in the top cabinet that I can't reach without using a kitchen chair. But I might bring it down. I've been having grilled cheese for lunch lately.

Oh hey, I also have a hand spiralizer. but none of these things are on the list.

Hey did you know that you can use the Instant Pot or a rice cooker to make a giant pancake. I still haven't done that but when I do I'll post some pics. My niece came up with that trick.

I knew mine would be quite low as I'm not much of a cook. :laughing:

You checked 28 out of 56 on this list!

Definitely a grown up

You're pretty familiar with the kitchen, and have a lot of the tools you need to get a meal on the table. Good for you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Lou and Emma JC
Reactions: Lou and PTree15
21/25 - wish I had a grill pan, never weigh anything, just squeeze my own tofu, used to have a lettuce spinner and may again some day if/when I have more space

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I love having a grill pan. So great for searing things like tofu and veggie burgers.

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
I have only 18 of those. I sent Jeremy the tofu press when he asked for it because I don't really like tofu that much and never fixed it.

I'm technically a real grown up. I did already know that, but I'm glad that the quiz agreed.
I have 18, but I don't own all of those, some came with the appartment and I'm thinking about getting rid of my kettle since I don't make tea that often and boiling water is easy to make with a microwave or a pot.