Home made hand soap

Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tried and true links/recipes?
I used the liquid castille soap for a long time but it sometimes seemed drying to people and it also went by fairly quickly; don't know why.

I keep seeing how people use grated bar soap and melt it with the boiling water, stir, let it cool, etc. etc. but I never see what bars of soap work the best.

I use the liquid castille soap. I dilute it pretty heavily in the dispenser - much more water than soap.

I may just do that again and try diluting it more.

I hope that helps. I wash my hands a lot, more than the average person, and I have less trouble with dry hands than I did when I bought and used various liquid hand soaps.

I transcribed a talk and demonstration on this last year from a conference my boss went on. It was really interesting and very informative. I've never tried it myself but the people giving the talk have been doing it for years and selling it at a market. If you want, PM me your e-mail address and I can send it :)

I transcribed a talk and demonstration on this last year from a conference my boss went on. It was really interesting and very informative. I've never tried it myself but the people giving the talk have been doing it for years and selling it at a market. If you want, PM me your e-mail address and I can send it :)

I will do that! Thanks!

mmmm Hand Soup. I'm sure it'll have fingerling potatoes in it.