Physical Exercise Hobby-horsing

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Some might think this is a joke or April fools joke. It's not. It's a real thing.

Well if its not a Aprils fools joke ..... it looks rather weird to me , maybe we should have a "weird ' emotive .

I suppose there could be similarities with other cultures that dress up and perform .

Well if its not a Aprils fools joke ..... it looks rather weird to me , maybe we should have a "weird ' emotive .

I suppose there could be similarities with other cultures that dress up and perform .
:weird:

anyway we have this downunder

the winner was a "Dame" http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/903...ms-crowned-national-gumboot-throwing-champion

gumboots-header.jpg

Reactions: Second Summer
If I was 25 years younger, I would have startet to play Quidditch! I'm not sure if running around with a broom is less weird.

But I'm all in for people having fun and move around. One of the girls did jump quite good! Whatever that they enjoy, and it nice seeing kids do others than play computer games (said the gamer...) and crafting things too.

I've seen weirder things. Like grown men (and women) dress up like marmaids (and people make an income of making fins!)