oatmeal with fruit plus other whole grains
vegetables of all types
beans, legumes, chick peas etc
fruit of all types
fresh herbs
nuts, seeds, nut butters, tahini
corn torillas
and so on...

All the best with your journey and welcome to the forum.

Emma JC

Like Emma JC said, there are so many great vegan meals that don't require soy foods, garlic, or wheat.

Although soy foods are protein-rich, so are beans and lentils. Beans are prevalent in Mexican dishes. Lentils are prevalent in Middle Eastern and Indian dishes.

Non-gluten grains include corn, rice, millet, and quinoa. Corn is available in the form of tortillas, pasta, and bread. Rice is prevalent in Asian dishes.

Are you allergic to 100% of spices (including mustard, pepper, and chiles)?

No worries! Taking a whole food path will save you from hidden soy, and loads of people deliberately avoid garlic as well as onion. (although, I admit it's hard to find ready made anything that doesn't have a smidgen of one of those three) You've already gotten solid advice, but I'll add veganism is totally doable for you.

All spices? Is it the spices or the additives that preserve them?
I hope that doesn't include fresh herbs! That'd be a flavor bummer.

Welcome :)

My son and two of my three granddaughters have celiac - which is a strong wheat allergy. Two of the three also have a dairy allergy. I can tell you that it can be very difficult to avoid wheat and dairy and have any kind of a normal life, and so I feel for you. They can only go to certified gluten-free restaurants (there are 2 in my city) or there's a strong chance they will get sick. Most people don't understand that celiac is a wheat allergy on a microscopic level. So it's even "dangerous" to eat your wheat-free meal next to someone who's eating a sub. It's crazy hard. My son is also intolerant to garlic.

Have you been tested for celiac?