Happy Thanksgiving Day

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
A very Happy Thanksgiving Day to our cousins across the pond !

creative-calligraphy-text-happy-thanksgiving-da-illustration-day-32960294.jpg

Thanks! I just got up and have to get ready to go to my mom's house! My sister and niece have been putting together a menu, with some awesome vegan side dishes, so I am certainly not going home hungry! I am now going to go feed my cats their turkey breakfast. It's the least I can do for the obligate carnivores in the house. :p

And I just want to say how thankful I am for this wonderful veg*an community where I can come and chat and laugh and cry and just be myself without having to explain every time where I get my protein. :D I love youse guys. :smitten:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! :pumpkin: I hope you all have some terrific vegan pumpkin pie!

Reactions: ledboots and shyvas
:D
Thanks! I just got up and have to get ready to go to my mom's house! My sister and niece have been putting together a menu, with some awesome vegan side dishes, so I am certainly not going home hungry! I am now going to go feed my cats their turkey breakfast. It's the least I can do for the obligate carnivores in the house. :p

And I just want to say how thankful I am for this wonderful veg*an community where I can come and chat and laugh and cry and just be myself without having to explain every time where I get my protein. :D I love youse guys. :smitten:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! :pumpkin: I hope you all have some terrific vegan pumpkin pie!

Will pumpkin soup do ? I'm having a huge bowl for dinner ?

Reactions: ledboots and Amy SF
Thank you! I am going to my sister's this afternoon for an evening "feast." She is very good at accommodating me. My son and grand kids will be coming too!

Reactions: Amy SF
I'm at my mom's house. It's 6 pm. We are getting the food ready. I'm dying of starvation, but all the veggie stuff looks so good! I can't wait to eat!