Great Parent

You live in scary town, don't you? Kilts aren't too uncommon here. Utilikilt makes nice modern ones with cargo pockets and stuff and men look very much like men wearing men's clothes in them to me, i.e. socially acceptable.

Hipsters-or-us here. But I don't recall the last time I've seen someone in a kilt.

I think this idea will get slammed down in the Christian community because it says some place in the Bible Men should not wear anything that partakes of the woman and woman should not wear anything that partakes of a man but, its a cute story tho.

I think this idea will get slammed down in the Christian community because it says some place in the Bible Men should not wear anything that partakes of the woman and woman should not wear anything that partakes of a man but, its a cute story tho.
Jesus wore a dress-like robe, sandals, and a rope belt in the paintings I've seen. Plus he had long hair.

yeah, i wonder what whoever wrote that down was wearing at the time. :rofl: