Given meat

LauraV

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
  2. Vegetarian
So I had an awful experience I flew to Berlin at the weekend and I ordered the vegan lasagne, it came in the vegan box and to my horror I realised with the first mouthful this wasn’t a vegan lasagne?. I was mortified and I guess I just wanted to share this and possibly even check your food even if it’s labelled! ?1040

wth!? where did you order that on a plane? I'm sorry!
It was with Ryanair ! Yes she didn’t even apologise she just shrugged her shoulders! I said no you don’t understand I don’t eat me ! She said ok so you don’t want it and shrugged her shoulders it was so bad?

• Wow
Reactions: Forest Nymph
While I lived in LA I was given a burrito with meat at Taco Bell when I had explicitly asked for double beans, no meat...I was vegetarian then, I started ordering this at Taco Bell in HIGH SCHOOL and never had an issue. I questioned myself because I had a few drinks. I vomited the entire thing even though I ate less than half. Disgusting!

I won't make a fuss over mayo or ranch but I'll jump across the counter at someone over meat. Cheese I can usually see and return immediately.

Reactions: Vanille
Not excusing this person's actions *at all,* but I think the last thing in the world I'd want to be is a flight attendant. The things they must have to deal with /put up with. They're probably all so frazzled from the idiots they are ready to throw the food at people, lol

I kind of agree with you but on a flight vegetarian meals can be preferred in advance and being a flight attendant is nothing close to being a waitress in a busy restaurant. Flight attendants are like high class food servers their load is relatively low compared to a Denny's.