Garlic Bread

Anyone ever had black garlic? I bought it at Trader Joe’s awhile ago. It’s supposed to be very good/gourmet, but I don’t remember there being anything special about it.
Look at the old threads on the 'similar thread'.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
I bought some garlic! Has anyone ever tried roasting in an air fryer? I don’t want to turn on the oven. I may just try doing it on top of the stove like Emma suggested.

Reactions: Emma JC
I bought some garlic! Has anyone ever tried roasting in an air fryer? I don’t want to turn on the oven. I may just try doing it on top of the stove like Emma suggested.

I don't have an air fryer but did google it quickly and it appears you can wrap in parchment/foil as you would in a regular oven.

Emma JC

An air fryer is an oven. You can cook nearly everything in it except for certain types of pastries and cakes. I use mine nearly every day.;)

I don't have an air fryer but did google it quickly and it appears you can wrap in parchment/foil as you would in a regular oven.

Emma JC
An air fryer is an oven. You can cook nearly everything in it except for certain types of pastries and cakes. I use mine nearly every day.;)
Woo hoo! Imma gonna do it! Then I’m going to slather it on some italian bread and dunk it in my freshly made marinara sauce.

:pig::pinkelephant: <<< what I’m going to look like when I’m done.:rofl:

Ooh, I love garlic bread. Now I fancy some but I had bread in my breakfast and my lunch already. :laughing: I might make it tomorrow.

I often put tomatoes on mine, like bruschetta. *Drool* pesto is nice on there too