Free trial pack of VegaOne!

I'm hoping I don't like my sample...just looked it up on Amazon...this stuff is expensive!! lol

I haven't received it yet, but my son likes this one in the chocolate flavor-
http://www.iherb.com/Life-Time-Life...05-oz-477-g/23361?utm_source=acr&utm_medium=c

I linked to the unsweetened flavor because that's what I'd buy. The sweetened ones have stevia, and to me it seems artificial, and the chocolate mixed with the hemp (I guess) tastes like carob.
But it is a great consistency mixed in a mini blender- the cheap version of the magic bullet. It's thick, and very smooth. If you just use a spoon to mix it it gets lumps.
I DO like it a lot with banana added, but I rarely have it. My son likes it with unsweetened soymilk

I just got mine today (chocolate of course :D) , haven't tried it yet though. I hope it doesn't taste like carob. :confused:

I got mine last week...I don't want to sway anybody else's opinion, and I admit I'm kind of fussy, BUT...

:yuck:

AND...

:hurl:

I literally took one sip and threw the remainder down the drain. I was disappointed but at the same time kind of glad because it's expensive. If I liked it I'm sure I would spend the money on it.

I got the chocolate one and mixed it with vanilla almond
milk and some frozen raspberries and whizzed it with my stick blender. Pretty good, but I'm not picky when it comes to protein shakes. I used to choke down some pretty gross ones years ago when I was pregnant. :)

I didn't really have anything to compare it to, since I don't normally drink these. Since I heard it was pretty thick, I mixed it with part very vanilla silk and water. It wasn't too bad, but kind of plain, so I added 1/2 a banana. It was surprisingly filling. It was nice to try it, but it isn't something I would buy.

I wasn't a fan. The taste was mediocre and it was way too thick. I'm not sure if it was filling because I wasn't able to finish it.

I probably should have blended mine with something like banana or peanut butter...it might have helped.
I'm pretty much stuck on the GeniSoy brand. I find it very decent. If I mix it with chocolate soymilk I don't even need to put anything else in it, but usually, I make it with almond milk and half a banana. It's get me through many mornings when I can't get solid food down.