Food Polls. Which is your favorite?

What's your favorite dairy free cream cheese?

• Wayfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miyoko’s

• Daiya

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Violife

• Trader Joe’s

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kite Hill

• Go Veggie

• Treeline

• Follow Your Heart

• Total voters

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi, I got this idea like 2 minutes ago and I'm not sure it is workable?
Can we have more than one poll in a thread?

My idea is to have a central place where we get to vote on our favorite products. I'm hoping that it will not just be fun but actually useful. although there is no accounting for taste - I'm thinking that poll results might provide some guidance. Especially to the newbies.

Yeah, I know there are various Taste Tests on the Internets. But those are just a couple of guys or gals opinions. This might be better. Like crowd sourcing. But I did find a taste test to help with the choices.

Although I love me a bagel sandwich, I don't usually buy cream cheese. I have to almost have bagels every day to finish a tub of cream cheese before it goes bad. (single guy living alone here). I have better luck with hummus, plus I use hummus in other things besides sandwiches.

I had pretty good luck with my last tub of cream cheese. And I still had some bagels left. so I bought another and I was a little surprised about all the new choices on the shelves.

I was just going to ask you guys straight out for recommendations but got this idea. Not sure if I can add more choices later. and I'm not sure if we have more than one question in a thread. but if things work out this might be fun and interesting.

Hi, I got this idea like 2 minutes ago and I'm not sure it is workable?
Can we have more than one poll in a thread?

My idea is to have a central place where we get to vote on our favorite products. I'm hoping that it will not just be fun but actually useful. although there is no accounting for taste - I'm thinking that poll results might provide some guidance. Especially to the newbies.

Yeah, I know there are various Taste Tests on the Internets. But those are just a couple of guys or gals opinions. This might be better. Like crowd sourcing. But I did find a taste test to help with the choices.

Although I love me a bagel sandwich, I don't usually buy cream cheese. I have to almost have bagels every day to finish a tub of cream cheese before it goes bad. (single guy living alone here). I have better luck with hummus, plus I use hummus in other things besides sandwiches.

I had pretty good luck with my last tub of cream cheese. And I still had some bagels left. so I bought another and I was a little surprised about all the new choices on the shelves.

I was just going to ask you guys straight out for recommendations but got this idea. Not sure if I can add more choices later. and I'm not sure if we have more than one question in a thread. but if things work out this might be fun and interesting.
Gotta add Follow Your Heart!
I have different favorites for different kinds, for slices it's def FYH!
For blocks it's Daiya Farmhouse
For shred so far I've liked Violife smoked provolone a LOT, now I have their reg mozz and not so much. I haven't found shreds to be very good in general, with maybe using for a sticky texural thing,like in enchiladas
I like to grate Daiya block provolone or cheddar

I despise Chao-tastes like vomit to me

Reactions: Lou
Dam. this is about cream cheese :rofl:
I didn't care for it when I tried, but I love letting a blend of raw cashews and yogurt just drip in a cheese cloth.No idea how that compares to cream cheese though, but it's spreadable and tasty

It doesn't look like you can more than one poll per thread, either.
but I can add choices to a poll.

Follow Your Heart doesn't make a cream cheese so I didn't add it
I've never seen it anywhere, but.....

• Informative
Reactions: Lou