Food Polls. Which is your favorite?

What's your favorite dairy free cream cheese?

• Wayfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miyoko’s

• Daiya

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Violife

• Trader Joe’s

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kite Hill

• Go Veggie

• Treeline

• Follow Your Heart

• Total voters

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi, I got this idea like 2 minutes ago and I'm not sure it is workable?
Can we have more than one poll in a thread?

My idea is to have a central place where we get to vote on our favorite products. I'm hoping that it will not just be fun but actually useful. although there is no accounting for taste - I'm thinking that poll results might provide some guidance. Especially to the newbies.

Yeah, I know there are various Taste Tests on the Internets. But those are just a couple of guys or gals opinions. This might be better. Like crowd sourcing. But I did find a taste test to help with the choices.

Although I love me a bagel sandwich, I don't usually buy cream cheese. I have to almost have bagels every day to finish a tub of cream cheese before it goes bad. (single guy living alone here). I have better luck with hummus, plus I use hummus in other things besides sandwiches.

I had pretty good luck with my last tub of cream cheese. And I still had some bagels left. so I bought another and I was a little surprised about all the new choices on the shelves.

I was just going to ask you guys straight out for recommendations but got this idea. Not sure if I can add more choices later. and I'm not sure if we have more than one question in a thread. but if things work out this might be fun and interesting.

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I got this idea like 2 minutes ago and I'm not sure it is workable?
Can we have more than one poll in a thread?

My idea is to have a central place where we get to vote on our favorite products. I'm hoping that it will not just be fun but actually useful. although there is no accounting for taste - I'm thinking that poll results might provide some guidance. Especially to the newbies.

Yeah, I know there are various Taste Tests on the Internets. But those are just a couple of guys or gals opinions. This might be better. Like crowd sourcing. But I did find a taste test to help with the choices.

Although I love me a bagel sandwich, I don't usually buy cream cheese. I have to almost have bagels every day to finish a tub of cream cheese before it goes bad. (single guy living alone here). I have better luck with hummus, plus I use hummus in other things besides sandwiches.

I had pretty good luck with my last tub of cream cheese. And I still had some bagels left. so I bought another and I was a little surprised about all the new choices on the shelves.

I was just going to ask you guys straight out for recommendations but got this idea. Not sure if I can add more choices later. and I'm not sure if we have more than one question in a thread. but if things work out this might be fun and interesting.
Gotta add Follow Your Heart!
I have different favorites for different kinds, for slices it's def FYH!
For blocks it's Daiya Farmhouse
For shred so far I've liked Violife smoked provolone a LOT, now I have their reg mozz and not so much. I haven't found shreds to be very good in general, with maybe using for a sticky texural thing,like in enchiladas
I like to grate Daiya block provolone or cheddar

I despise Chao-tastes like vomit to me

Reactions: Lou

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Dam. this is about cream cheese :rofl:
I didn't care for it when I tried, but I love letting a blend of raw cashews and yogurt just drip in a cheese cloth.No idea how that compares to cream cheese though, but it's spreadable and tasty

OP
OP
Lou

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
It doesn't look like you can more than one poll per thread, either.
but I can add choices to a poll.

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Follow Your Heart doesn't make a cream cheese so I didn't add it
I've never seen it anywhere, but.....

• Informative
Reactions: Lou