Food packaging-Warning graphic labels illustrating animal cruelty

lailai

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Strict vegetarian
Hello, I had an idea with friends.....I don't think the idea is new, but it doesn't matter. we had the idea that there could be activism towards pictures on meat wrappers like cigarette packs. So instead of smoking legs and lungs of adverse animal husbandry, suffering animals etc on meat product packaging.....pls share maybe it reaches politicians or somebody who can realise it

It would definitely have an impact. I wish showing violence in general weren't so taboo. I'm convinced our society would change if after a school shooting the news showed pictures of what an assault rifle does to a child. Or what bombs do to people in war zones.

Reactions: FlandersOD and Lou
Hello, I had an idea with friends.....I don't think the idea is new, but it doesn't matter. we had the idea that there could be activism towards pictures on meat wrappers like cigarette packs. So instead of smoking legs and lungs of adverse animal husbandry, suffering animals etc on meat product packaging.....pls share maybe it reaches politicians or somebody who can realise it
In a capitalist society? Nice idea but they won't do it!

Reactions: FlandersOD and Lou