Food In America Compared To The UK

I've also noticed that products in the US are more often fortified with vitamins and minerals, which I think can be a good things, at least in some cases.

But yes, other than that, the ingredient lists seem to grow very long and hard to read in the US, and you have to wonder if you really need all that, or if it really is good for you ....!

Reactions: KLS52 and Lou
I've also noticed that products in the US are more often fortified with vitamins and minerals, which I think can be a good things, at least in some cases.

But yes, other than that, the ingredient lists seem to grow very long and hard to read in the US, and you have to wonder if you really need all that, or if it really is good for you ....!
In this guy's examples, both the US cereals were more "fortified" than their British cousins.
One thing I have noticed is that the healthier the cereal, the less "fortified" it is. For example, the regular quaker oats had just 4 ingredients. Uncle Sam's Original has just 4, too. Oh, not counting the vitamins and minerals, Frosted Flakes just has 5. That's not so bad.