UK Favourite Vegan Pizza Restaurants

I have one pizza place in town that has vegan cheese for the pizza, but then I found out they put dairy cheese in the sauce. Kind of defeats the purpose, I think. :hmm::|

Blackbird Pizzeria in Philadelpia is all vegan and has fantastic vegan pizza. It has both traditional and inventive pizza toppings. It also has subs and sandwiches on the menu. The Cubano sub is outstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: David3 and KLS52
Just as long as it's a) actually vegan pizza and b) not burnt, then they're likely to get a favourable rating from me.

(So many pizza places seem to think burnt pizza is what the customers crave, like it's "authentic" or something. No! Burnt food is bad for our health - please stop trying to kill us!)

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
There’s a small pizza chain in the Los Angeles area called Fresh Brothers. Their menu isn’t completely vegan, but they offer a vegan crust with Daiya cheese, plus vegan appetizers. My sister and I were also just looking at another local small pizza chain called MOD Pizza which offers a cauliflower crust and vegan cheese. I feel lucky living in Southern California with so many plant-based restaurant options everywhere.

Looking for everyone's recommendations for their favourite Vegan Pizza Restaurants. I have tried Violife Vegan Cheese and I really like it. I know that Pizza Hut Restaurants Vegan Menu uses Violife so will have to give it ago.

Comment your thoughts!
Figures - UK!
Our US pizza huts don't even offer vegan cheese- at least not in Ohio.
I haven't tried any here that do offer vegan chese-I think they all have Daiya

My favorite vegan pizza restaurant is called "Vegan Pizza"! It's in Orange County, California. They have 14 different vegan pizzas, and also vegan buffalo wings, corn dogs, pasta, calzones, and deserts.

Favorite thing on the menu:

1581105624724.png

Looking for everyone's recommendations for their favourite Vegan Pizza Restaurants. I have tried Violife Vegan Cheese and I really like it. I know that Pizza Hut Restaurants Vegan Menu uses Violife so will have to give it ago.

Comment your thoughts!
Good to know. I don't know if I have any pizza huts near me. but I will check it out.

I went to one pizza place near my sister that has a Daiya option. I thought it was the Worst Pizza Ever.

Papa Johns has a store nearby and they always send me coupons and deals. I will order a large veggie pizza with no cheese - for 10 bucks - its not great but what can you expect for $10.

Sometimes I go to Mountain Mikes to watch a 49er game. They have a pretty good unlimited salad bar. but occasionally I buy a personal pizza. The Mount Vegimore. With no cheese.

Anthony's is a chain but specificly the Anthony's in Stuart Florida, my go to pizza place. They prepare a beautiful wood fired oven crust, great tomato sauce, then top with onions, tomato slices, mushrooms, broccoli rabe (Rapinni), and eggplant. I have actually had other patrons come over to my table to comment on the look of the pizza and are surprised when l mention there is absolutely no cheese or meat on it!
Ever in Stuart? drop me a note..we have some of the best vegan eaterys anywhere!

Reactions: KLS52
My favourites are from Zizzi & Ask. Their pizzas are delicious, imo 🤤
I like one more than the other. I think it is Zizzi's.

I do like the Violife cheese on Pizza Hut too.

Papa John's is hit and miss on the taste for me. I do like the hot ones. They have a very good vegan range.

Now I want pizza!

I get so jealous of the UK sometimes. Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns don't have vegan cheese and I wonder if they ever will.
So, in the US, we have places like Blaze and Mellow Mushroom. Mellow Mushroom is my favorite, I've only been there when I went to Colorado. There used to be one near the airport in Jackson, but it closed. I just make my own pizza. Cheeseless pizzas aren't the most exciting thing when you pay full price anyway. Might as well make my own.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Boy do I hate Papa Johns!

We have a Roto Pizza now that has a great woodfired crust, and best of all you can get unlimited veggie toppings for one price!
They do offer vegan cheese but I like it without

Pizza Hut was my go to for take out cheeseless pizza, but they are hit or miss on how well it's baked

Boy do I hate Papa Johns!
What do you hate about it? I find the vegan cheese a bit sickly from there.

I just saw Domino's in the UK is doing two vegan pizzas, finally! :) I used to like the base from there.