Favorite Cuisine

I like all kinds of foods from all over, but I'd have to say my absolute favorite is mexican, given the rate I eat tacos.

Is Mediterranean a cuisine? If so, that would include Lebanese, Greek, North African, Italian and lots more. So quite a lot of variety. A pretty strong contender!

Mediterranean is a cuisine yes! At least we're talking about Mediterranean food in Norway.

Mine is Asian. I love the flavours and the smell. Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vitnamese and Indian.

Reactions: Tomas
Were I not a vegetarian, I probably would have said something like Slavic or Mexican cuisine.

Indian, Italian and Middle Eastern are my picks though.

Thai is probably my favourite. Also Indian and Italian.

Korean, though it was much easier to find good dishes pre veggie.

Taiwanese vegetarian cuisine is probably what I go for the most these days.

Reactions: Andy_T
I am a fan of Nepalese cuisine, which like a cross between Thai and Indian (makes sense geographically speaking). It uses a lot of the same spices as Indian and Thai, but is less heavy than Indian food. There is only one Nepalese restaurant in my area, which is the only one I've ever seen/been too. I wish it would become more widespread.

I think Indian food is the most vegan friendly and also very healthy and tasty with all those spices. The UK offers veggie options in every pub and restaurant and British cakes and desserts are to die for. Spain and France are a nightmare for vegans. In Spain tuna and ham are sold as vegetables and I'm always suspicious of what lurks underneath and in those sauces in France. The most interesting place to eat is Jemaa el-Fnaa in Marrakech and Istanbul is surprisingly good too. But Indian is my favourite.

Thai and Lebanese. Indian and Chinese.
What would be your favourite vegan Lebanese dishes, silva? A Lebanese lady lives very close to me and she has a Lebanese restaurant within walking distance but I wouldn't know what to ask for and it would be embarrassing to go there and not be enthusiastic about the food. Which dishes are most vegan friendly?

Italian, Indian, Mexican and Chinese. I don't like Thai food much and I really dislike Japanese food.

Italian, Indian, Mexican and Chinese. I don't like Thai food much and I really dislike Japanese food.
I like/dislike all those too, Moll. Italian is more problematic for a vegan, as there's so much cheese in it. I'm in Spain now and vegan cheese is very hard to find.

My favorites lately have all been Asian oriented lately. Vegan sushi, vegetable dumplings, spring rolls - I've had serious cravings lately for anything I can dip in a tasty sauce.