Everything Chocolate ! 🍫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I like that title: Everything Chocolate!

I was almost surprised that there is no big general thread on chocolate.
Not surprised because that unlike non- dairy and non- meat it hasn't been an exciting field.
However it has been heating up lately.

Later on I'll add the links about other new products here.

Plus when we are talking about vegan chocolate we ought to make sure its also Slavery Free chocolate. and I know we have discussed That in VF so maybe I'll link some of that here too.

🍫🍫

I like that title: Everything Chocolate!

I was almost surprised that there is no big general thread on chocolate.
Not surprised because that unlike non- dairy and non- meat it hasn't been an exciting field.
However it has been heating up lately.

Later on I'll add the links about other new products here.

Plus when we are talking about vegan chocolate we ought to make sure its also Slavery Free chocolate. and I know we have discussed That in VF so maybe I'll link some of that here too.

🍫🍫

You've already started one. Which one would you like to keep as we try and not have too many duplicate style threads. :cool:

The first piece of news - fresh off the press - is that Mars is jumping into the mix.

They are calling it CO2COA.
First off, I don't like the name. I guess you would pronounce it Co -Two- Co-A.

At first I thought it was odd that they are not putting "Mars" on the package. but I checked the images
You've already started one. Which one would you like to keep as we try and not have too many duplicate style threads. :cool:

Oh, yeah, that one would be fine. The fact that it was for the US seemed limiting. and also it just had one product in it.
but yeah go ahead and get rid of this one and I'll add to the other one.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.