caseylj8

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am looking for some house slippers to add to my Christmas list for my always cold feet. They must be vegan and preferably from a brand that has fair labor and eco-friendly initiatives (so not a $10 pair from Target). There are a lot of awesome websites with these standards that sell shoes but I have yet to find one that sells slippers.

My mom has sheepskin slippers that cover up to the ankle and have no sole which I really like the design of, but I'll take what I can find.

Do any of you have slipper recommendations? Thanks for your help!

I suppose most slippers, if you disregard sheepskin or knitted, are made of man-made fibres. If you have no luck, maybe you could make a pair. Copy your mum's design.

I am looking for some house slippers to add to my Christmas list for my always cold feet. They must be vegan and preferably from a brand that has fair labor and eco-friendly initiatives (so not a $10 pair from Target). There are a lot of awesome websites with these standards that sell shoes but I have yet to find one that sells slippers.

My mom has sheepskin slippers that cover up to the ankle and have no sole which I really like the design of, but I'll take what I can find.

Do any of you have slipper recommendations? Thanks for your help!

Try Fr33 Earth natural rubber thongs/flip flops Their thongs are made from natural rubber (a runny milky white liquid called latex). Latex is naturally made from the rubber plant otherwise known as Hevea Brasiliensis. Also it is PETA approved and for every thongs/flip flop you bought you give back to the community. Since they are a social enterprise working together w/ KIVA to end world poverty through social enterprise so its like you are changing the world one thong at a time. Check this out https://www.prlog.org/12694258-life-is-better-in-vegan-friendly-flip-flops.html.

Try Fr33 Earth natural rubber thongs/flip flops Their thongs are made from natural rubber (a runny milky white liquid called latex). Latex is naturally made from the rubber plant otherwise known as Hevea Brasiliensis. Also it is PETA approved and for every thongs/flip flop you bought you give back to the community. Since they are a social enterprise working together w/ KIVA to end world poverty through social enterprise so its like you are changing the world one thong at a time. Check this out https://www.prlog.org/12694258-life-is-better-in-vegan-friendly-flip-flops.html.