Environmentalist who questions global warming

rainforests1

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I've read before that technology today can manipulate the weather. Global warming may be true, but I'm skeptical. Does this apply to anyone?

I've read before that technology today can manipulate the weather. Global warming may be true, but I'm skeptical. Does this apply to anyone?
Not to me. The evidence for "man-made" global warming is overwhelming. Of course, global warming is not the only threat against the environment, but it seems to get all the media attention these days, and that can be a problem.

I'm always skeptical of anything 'they' (probably all lizard people preparing us for their final takeover of the planet) want us to believe.

'They' definitely want us to believe in pollution driven global warming.

The lizard people may speak with forked tongues, as it were, or not.

Important thing, I think is this though ...

Even if all the science behind it turned out to be a total crock'o'crap it's simply a healthier mind-set to not want to pollute the planet than not to give a damn.

One of the problems is you've had many ice ages in the past. Nature constantly goes through cycles, even when humans weren't causing much damage. It's almost impossible to prove or disprove that humans are causing global warming.

Even if all the science behind it turned out to be a total crock'o'crap it's simply a healthier mind-set to not want to pollute the planet than not to give a damn.
Completely agree. You should consider the worst possible consequences and try to adjust accordingly even if you don't believe it's real.

It's almost impossible to prove or disprove that humans are causing global warming.

Unless you, you know, do science. Cause all those real scientists out there pretty much agree, at this point, that humans are causing global warming, or at least human activities are major contributing factors to global warming. Obviously. But maybe some crazy ****** on the internet said it's not true? Yeah I guess that might just change everything.

I've read before that humans lived side by side with the dinosaurs. The earth may be six billion years old, but I'm skeptical. Does this apply to anyone?

Reactions: Mischief
Unless you, you know, do science. Cause all those real scientists out there pretty much agree, at this point, that humans are causing global warming, or at least human activities are major contributing factors to global warming. Obviously. But maybe some crazy ****er on the internet said it's not true? Yeah I guess that might just change everything.

I've read before that humans lived side by side with the dinosaurs. The earth may be six billion years old, but I'm skeptical. Does this apply to anyone?

I can't think of anything I need to add to these two posts.

Has anyone seen the chemtrails in the sky? Or questioned what they are actually doing there?

I was flying from San Francisco to Hawaii last year and cast my eyes outside the window to see a solid thick white trail line parallel to our plane - it lasted for over a half hour of flying. It certainly wasn't natural. It was a thick, perfectly straight streak in the sky. I see them almost every day in the skies here in England. I'll often see a clear blue sky in the morning a dawn, shortly followed by lots of aeroplanes spraying trails as far as I can see - no matter how promising the day seems, it always turns cloudy soon after.

It's worth learning more about chemtrails and other forms of weather manipulation and at least contemplating the possibility that something isn't right... It's hard to know exactly what to believe, although I am certain that it's being manipulated.

I watched this one when it first came out and have seen quite a few interesting videos since.

contrails are just water vapour.....like the steam you see coming out of a car exhaust on a cold day....hydrogen from the fuel combines with the oxygen, when it burns to make water.

It's certainly possible hurricanes are being manipulated. I've learned to question pretty much everything, so this shouldn't be any different. It's odd that it's basically the only environmental issue I hear about regularly in the media, but it's also one we've done virtually nothing to solve. This includes most countries.

Cause all those real scientists out there pretty much agree, at this point, that humans are causing global warming,
I don't think all scientists agree on anything. They still need some evidence and I haven't seen any.

Reactions: Trinity
From 2007:
"Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’.

During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns." http://www.globalresearch.ca/weathe...tary-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561

Reactions: Trinity
contrails are just water vapour.....like the steam you see coming out of a car exhaust on a cold day....hydrogen from the fuel combines with the oxygen, when it burns to make water.

Don't try to confuse people with simple reality when conspiracy theories are so much more fun.

From 2007:
"Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’.

During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns." http://www.globalresearch.ca/weathe...tary-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561

I don't doubt that the U.S. military has attempted weather modification; they've attempted a lot of harebrained things. Cloud seeding has been around for a long time, but as far as I know, there is no real evidence that it works.

IMO, people are so afraid of the sheer destructive force of nature, including various weather phenomena, that they find it more comforting to think that human beings can control it, even if it's supposedly done for bad purposes.

In fact, that fear of the uncontrollable/unpredictable is what underlies conspiracy theories generally, IMO.

Contrails and chemtrails are not the same thing.

Contrails disperse in the sky after a short period of time. Chemtrails stay in the sky for hours and disperse to make clouds.

I take it you either aren't really paying attention and watching closely or you don't actually get them where you live? Domestic flights don't leave chemtrails and they certainly don't leave carefully formulated 'criss-cross' patterns across our skies like chemtrails do. Perhaps you don't live in an area where chemtrails are being sprayed... I certainly do and it's not conspiracy theory it's very real.

Here is a photo I took from an aeroplane on a journey from SF to Hawaii last year. You'll see a trail in the sky, out of the window parallel to our plane.
If it was the contrail from another plane then it would have dispersed after a relatively short period of time.
I mean it's possible that it was a really flat cloud in a straight line that was 1000 miles long - but I doubt it.

Chemtraill%20at%2034%2C000%20ft.jpg

and this is the typical sort of image (below) that I see every day in the sky...
I can't accept the ridiculous theory that these are actually vapour/contrails.

image032.jpg

I don't understand why this is deemed conspiracy theory (which just seems like a convenient excuse for people to refuse to question it or worse, do anything about it)...

If it was the contrail from another plane then it would have dispersed after a relatively short period of time.
I mean it's possible that it was a really flat cloud in a straight line that was 1000 miles long - but I doubt it.

so what is the difference between a contrail, and an natural cloud? They are both made from water vapour. Do clouds always disperse, or do they keep their definition as they float across the sky? If the conditions are right, then a contrail will behave like a cloud....if the temperature, humidity, pressure etc are ok, they will keep their definition.

I've seen contrails since I was a kid in the 70s. There are a lot of planes up there.

If it appears that contrails turn the sky to cloud, that just means that the conditions were around right for cloud to form, which is why the contrail hung around in the first place.

I've seen contrails since I was a kid in the 70s. There are a lot of planes up there.

As an avid cloud watcher and out door person, I've seen contrails since I was a kid too. I've only seen chemtrails over the last 15 years. Sometimes I see both... they are different though.

I see contrails from domestic flights disperse in the same sky (same conditions) where chemtrails remain and turn into thick cloud. So, I am not sure that I agree with your contrails turning into clouds theory.

Are you saying that a contrail can turn into a big thick cloud?

Are you saying that a contrail can turn into a big thick cloud?

I just meant that if the conditions are nearly right for cloud to form, then the contrail will hang around. It would have clouded over anyway with or without the contrail.

If the conditions aren't right for cloud, then the contrail will disappear. The water will evaporate from the small droplets and turn to its gas stage.

Contrails and chemtrails are not the same thing.

Contrails disperse in the sky after a short period of time. Chemtrails stay in the sky for hours and disperse to make clouds.

I think it's something as well. I've also noticed that they add something to the water supply to make the water act differently at different times. Just this month I noticed that if I spilled some tap water on the ground, it doesn't go away, but instead turns into a solid, slick surface. But if I do the same thing in the summer, it disappears in a short amount of time.

This worries me. What are they adding to our water?