Environmental Petitions

GET GLYPHOSATE OUT OF OUR FOOD!

New EWG analysis has found that popular children's foods like cereal, granola bars, and instant oatmeal come with a hefty dose of glyphosate, the cancer-causing ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup.

That's unacceptable.

Glyphosate is showing up in food made with oats because oats and wheat are sprayed with glyphosate to kill the crop right before harvesting. It is a practice that is not necessary and should be stopped. Companies need to step up and make sure their products are free of glyphosate before they hit store shelves.

We can't wait for the EPA to take action on glyphosate. Parents shouldn't have to worry about carcinogenic pesticides in their food at the grocery store.

Get glyphosate out of our food!
As a concerned consumer, I urge you to make sure your oat and wheat products are free of glyphosate.
Glyphosate is the key ingredient in Monsanto's signature herbicide Roundup. The World Health Organization anCalifornia state scientists have linked glyphosate to cancer.
This dangerous chemical shouldn't be anywhere near my food, but recent EWG analysis has found glyphosate in at least one of your products.
This is unacceptable.
Consumers expect better of you. I urge you to ensure your products are free of cancer-causing glyphosate!

• Angry
Reactions: PTree15 and Amy SF

Demand Safe Water!

Regulate ‘forever chemicals’ now

Consumer Reports’ members helped test drinking water throughout the country, and the results are disturbing: Nearly every sample had measurable levels of PFAS, a group of compounds known as ‘forever chemicals’ because they don’t break down easily in the body or the environment.

Despite mounting evidence of widespread PFAS contamination and potential health risks — including cancer, learning delays in children, and interference with vaccine efficacy — the EPA has failed to set an enforceable standard for PFAS in our water. Join CR, Natural Resources Defense Council and Environmental Working Group in asking the Biden Administration to protect our health, and set tap water standards now that protect kids and vulnerable people from this contamination now!