Eating in omni restaurant

If it doesn't exist anything for me to eat, then I just go without.

I've faced far worse things when it comes to hunger.

I've never been in a regular (not fast food) restaurant that didn't have a salad bar or at least salad on the menu. And around here if you look closely at the menu (or ask the waitress) you'll almost always find at least one item dedicated to veg*n eating.

I've never been in a regular (not fast food) restaurant that didn't have a salad bar or at least salad on the menu. And around here if you look closely at the menu (or ask the waitress) you'll almost always find at least one item dedicated to veg*n eating.

:yes:
Most restaurants that serve breakfast offer oatmeal as an option. Usually it's just regular instant oats which are vegan. Add some hot water, cinnamon, and whatever fruit they have on the menu. Hash browns and homefries are usually cooked in regular oil also.

I do it simple. It shall be something on the menu I can eat, or else I don't go. There is so much more it's possible to do to be social than eating, so if they want to spend time with me, it's not that I'm going to sit at watch them eat.