Do you talk to yourself?

Do you talk to yourself?

• No, never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only a few words occasionally.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I talk to myself often. I also talk to my cat.

I try to limit talking-to-myself when I'm home alone, but lately I've caught myself saying things out loud with others in the room. I probably look crazy but oh well.

I talk to my cats so much since Bratt and Joon joined the family. I don't even want to know what my husband is thinking about the while thing. I'm actually embarrassed. I carry on serious conversations with the both of them because they are such whacked out kitties. :)

This is like a habit for me.
When I am angry, I speak to myself.
Maybe It helps me to overcome the anger>

If I talk to myself too much, the the words come out of my moth and hang around my head like a horrible smog....the odd sentence is ok, but ranting all day leaves me feeling horrible.

I talk to myself a lot, especially when I am stressed or reading something that I find interesting. My husband says I talk in my sleep a lot too but he can't understand what I'm saying as I talk really quickly and it's all jumbled up.

I talk to myself more than just about anyone else. I figure I'm the only person that I can't get away from, so I might as well make it as amiable as possible. Besides in most cases, when in doubt, always address the smartest person in the room.

Reactions: KLS52