Children Do you know any other veg parents in real life?

Is that a potty chair in the woods?
btw, that worked so well.

we would dig holes and put the seat over the hole and take out the plastic catcher. voila!!!
the downside of a vegan family is that i was very busy digging holes. and how...

I can imagine!!!

it was impressive honestly. by my wife's bidding, i only brought a spade and not a shovel. bad, bad idea. seemed like every half hour i was hiking around to dig a new hole. 4 vegans= 4 impressively productive digestive tracts....

Ew.

I am a happy camper today - kiddo slept better than I did. He was only up once last night (3:30). :)

This was after a full day of travel, he had a good 5-6 hours in his car seat with little exercise. I am impressed.

Freya have started to get into a couple of baby groups lately, and she is super super interested in kids at the playground, etc. which often sparks a conversation with the parent. I'm still feeling a bit isolated though in not wanting to sing "How much is that doggie in the window?", or failing to nod my head in agreement about the importance of eating yogurt (what IS it with British people and that stuff).

Do y'all know other veg parents?

We've been attending the La Leche meetings most months and this seems to be the most laid-back group with regard to "alternative" lifestyles like veganism.

We have a new VVer,KrysK, who is raising two vegan little boys.

I have 2 little toddlers, a 3 yr old boy, and a 2 yr old girl and we are all vegan.
I find it tough to meet veg parents, but I have 2 vegan friends with kids and my son's speech pathologist is vegetarian. We get together now and then for a cookout or go out to a veg friendly restaurant. Its nice and I get to escape questions from other moms wondering how my children will survive ;)

Playgroups/ play places are weird sometimes. Some parents think it's cool, others wrinkle their nose. I have made friends with a few moms who aren't veg, but don't bother me or care about us being veg.

I know several vegetarian parents, but I didn't need their advice or support.