Do yo like sport?

JarLong

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I like cycling. It's interesting and good choice for my health. Every day I ride a big distance and I feel myself better.
What about you?

Reactions: mavrick45
I'm a cyclist too :cool:

My local trails are dry for the first time in months, mountain biking tonight!

I prefer sport because it is very good for health! Someone likes spectacular sport because it is interesting, someone likes more active to maintain their health or improve their body. I love hiking. You can improve your body, admire the beauty of the mountains and discover new areas for yourself. For hiking as for any other sport, good preparation and proper equipment are necessary. Every time before a hike, I check the integrity and efficiency of what I need. In the last hike, I tore my sleeping bag and I need to buy sleeping bag liner. A sleeping bag should be comfortable, small and compact. It is also very convenient and useful to take water with you on a hike! I recently learned about hydration bladder. So I decided to buy hydration bladder. If you are fond of hiking is important for you and you really should to buy the best hydration bladder.

I am a ballroom dancing professional as you guys would know by now so without a doubt I am addicted to my sport and I do not think I will ever leave it :)
I started it before I was a vegan and I am still in it till today.

Reactions: hopeful
I found that meditating makes more sense to me now. At least I benefit more from it.
I like stretching a lot though.