Different name for Omnivores

Clueless, you need to read my posts closer.

I did say people have a choice to lie, thieve and murder, or not.
But I also said that it had nothing to do with what we were talking about, because they have no choice in whether they are or aren't omnivores.

Also I pointed out again: What people eat or don't eat has absolutely no bearing on their being
omnivores.

People are omnivores because they are people.

Mod Post

Please refrain from using caps lock when addressing members, as it can come across as shouting.

I seem to be the only one here responding to your posts with any degree of serious interest, DK.
Clueless, I appreciate the conversation.

Clueless Git said:
Basically you seem to be trying to eliminate a 0.01% chance of confusion by replacing it with 99.9% confusion guaranteed.
I've been thinking about getting into politics..........

Minds me of an ambush that sadly never happened, Mel.

Anne Chovies oafish son in law unwisely declared that he "weren't going to be eating no vegan sh*t" at the Chovie's Christmas dinner.

Always eager to be helpfull I planned to assist said oaf by forcibly confiscating any potatoes, cranberry sauce, vegetables, stuffing and any other vegan-sh*t that he tried to put on his plate whatsoever.
I hope nobody ever tells him that water is vegan...:drunk:

Hmmm... I guess some alcoholic drinks are, but others aren't.

I hope nobody ever tells him that water is vegan...:drunk:

Hmmm... I guess some alcoholic drinks are, but others aren't.

He could probably tell you Tom- he very well read..he read every cocktail menu from here to Italy on holiday.

He is also a briliant mathematican ..he can tell you the price of a round in any pub and deduct what it would cost in his pub.

He does struggle a bit with colouring books though..just cannot keep in those lines! :bang: