Daily juice and question about the pulp

Jomama12341

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
So I drink a juice of carrots,beet root,apples,orange,lime,bluberry,blackberry radish and yam each morning.I have a ton of discarded pulp. I tried mixing it with vegan mayo,and avocado to put on a kale,tomatoe,and onion sandwich but this onky used a fraction of my pulp.

I am starting my own compost but would rather use compost for non edible food items. Any Ideas?

Hey I understand if you prefer juice, but I use a blender to make a breakfust smoothie and it's so much less work (I'm lazy). 3 bananas, 2 broccolis (frozen), a big carrot (frozen), a lot of random berrys (frozen), 1-2 cup of chopped spenache (frozen), 1-2 fist full of oat and maybe some chia seeds. Pour some water in that bad boy and let it blend long enough for oat and seeds to get pulverized, then breakfust is ready. It won't win awards as the best tasting smoothie (it's not bad) but it's a healthy breakfust, has no left over products and a quick rince of water and dishes are done :)

Last edited:
In place of water l may use orange juice or coconut water, some flax seed instead of chia (doesn't get stuck in teeth like chia) and no more than 1 banana (3 is too sweet). but my favorite is cup of coconut water, one large orange, 1 peeled mango (Ataulfo is best) and l large hand full of baby spinach leaves.

That does sound pretty damn delicious! 3 bananas is a lot of fructose, but I need the extra calories and I try to blend them before they get too ripe.

Fast metabolism, trying to gain a little. If I start the day with a "big" breakfust I've found I eat more lunch and dinner. I get more hungry if that makes sense :)