***Christmas Competition 2016***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Starting a little later this year than the last... Any who.

It's that time of year again! To celebrate Christmas we're giving away a little box from Lush, "The Night Before Christmas" This competition is open to both US/UK residents, for reasons unknown the boxes contents are different based on your residency. Read the terms on how to enter.

If you're based in the UK you'll receive the below.

Shoot For The Stars, Bath Bomb & Snow Angel, Bath Melt.

For the US you'll receive.

Twilight Shower Gel & Sleepy Body Lotion.

Terms
To qualify for this competition you simply need to post in this thread, you do however need to have at least 5 posts elsewhere on the forum, spamming the forum with single word posts will disqualify your entry. It's a single entry per person too. A winner will be chosen at random on the 1st of December 7PM GMT London time.

Please share this thread with your friends, social media etc... It helps A LOT!

Whoops, a little late. And the winner is!

[GALLERY=media, 214]Christmas 2016 Winner by Damo posted Dec 1, 2016 at 9:39 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:
So that's all there is to it, just post like I am doing now? :)

Love the values of what lush brings to the cosmetics , bath and wellness industry. We are all big fan of lush :)

V-Gun: shoot 'em dead. 'One-word posts'... Ha! I'm a several paragraph type chap, myself. However, as this is merely a competition, I'll settle for this snippet, methinks. I'm the world's most unlucky man. I win niks! I won't be holding my breath...

I know it probably doesn't matter about the content of the post but I love competitions, bath bombs, veganism and christmas so i'll probably be writing a few. Thanks for the festivity guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.