***Christmas Competition 2015***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
To celebrate this festive time of year we're giving away a Christmas holiday cracker by Lush!

The hamper consists of the following...
Simply enter by posting a message in this thread!

Good luck! :) :D

A few terms do apply to this competition READ before posting!
  • We will not ship outside of the UK
  • Participants must have posted at least 3 messages in other sections on the forum to qualify.
  • Participating accounts sharing same IP address will result in disqualification.
  • A winner will be chosen on the 1st of December, the winner will be sent a private message on their account

And the winner is...

[GALLERY=media, 164]2015 Xmas Competition Winner by Damo posted Dec 1, 2015 at 7:16 AM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Great prize. I was one of the first customers when it was originally called 'Cosmetics to Go' and they used to send everything freepost.

Reactions: Damo
As a starter this would help loads. Loving this site

Wow! Awesome prize!! Go Cruelty Free!!!!

I love lush! natural, sustainable, cruelty free and ethical - perfect combo :)

Wow! Awesome prize!! Go Cruelty Free!!!!
I love lush! natural, sustainable, cruelty free and ethical - perfect combo :)
Oh man, this would be amazing! Fingers and toes crossed

Don't forget you need to have at least 3 posts elsewhere to qualify for an entry.

A few terms do apply to this competition READ before posting!
  • We will not ship outside of the UK
  • Participants must have posted at least 3 messages in other sections on the forum to qualify.
  • Participating accounts sharing same IP address will result in disqualification.
  • A winner will be chosen on the 1st of December, the winner will be sent a private message on their account

I can't believe I've won. I wish you all a lush Christmas even so, and if I don't appear on this forum for a while it'll be because I'm in the bath. :D

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.