Changes in my body

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I been a Vegan since January 2, 2017. I was feeling fine. But in March I woke up with a sore thoat and fever and bad headache. I also was throwing up too. Second day I stop throwing and my nose was so stuffy and spitting up tons of mucus. I am sorry for being graphic, but it is what it is. I am feeling much better but I have all month blowing my nose and still coughing up mucus. I wake in morning with tons of mucus to cough up. I am taking a vitamins and Vitamain B, B12 , D and tons of vitamin C. I drink so much water with lemon I am in the bathroom 6 to seven times a day. I eat Raw 5 times a week and cooked veggie and fruit the remaining day. What is going on with my body? I lost 15 pounds. I cough all day long what can I do? I do not feel bad it just I am using boxes tissue withing days. I drink lemon water every morning. Is this normal? Someone said I am going through a healing crisis help me please. What is a healing crisis?

a healing crisis is when your body expels toxins and perhaps any latent illnesses. it is a detox.