Cat Caught Sneaking Into Prison

I'm surprised the cat went for the prison rather than doing whatever was necessary to get all that uncomfy stuff off of him/her.

At least it said the kitty went somewhere for veterinary care. :( that tape looks very tight.

It would have to be tight; cats shrink themselves down to wriggle out of small spaces, so if you wrapped anything around it loosely it would just step out of it because it doesn't like it :(

Morons.

At least it said the kitty went somewhere for veterinary care. :( that tape looks very tight.

Yeah I was relieved to read that part. I really hope it gets adopted by a family far, far away from the prison.

I'm surprised the cat went for the prison rather than doing whatever was necessary to get all that uncomfy stuff off of him/her.

Surprised me too. Maybe it was hoping the inmates would help him get that stuff off?:(

It would have to be tight; cats shrink themselves down to wriggle out of small spaces, so if you wrapped anything around it loosely it would just step out of it because it doesn't like it :(

Morons.

But it's tape! It's already sticky (and horrible), without girdling kitty. But maybe in order to get through the bars or something...

Anyway, nasty people.

The inmates have probably been tossing out food to him so he would hang around. I hate to think what would have happened to him if he had made it inside with all that stuff on him. I doubt they would have removed that tape humanely.

I think that far worse things could have happened to the cat, so retrospect, you could say that he was fairly lucky.

I think that far worse things could have happened to the cat, so retrospect, you could say that he was fairly lucky.

Classic Envy input. :weird: How is it only you can make "positivity" so irritating?

Um, kitty had saws and drill bits tightly taped around it's vital organs. Could have died. In retrospect, far better things could also have happened... like being pet, sharing their prison grub or how about just leaving kitty the **** alone?