Breyers Vegan Icecream

Ben and Jerry's is making coconut ice cream treats for dogs now. Looks like it's even vegan, unless the "natural flavors" have animal products. Not gonna lie, tempted to try them :doggy:

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
I am so glad Publix decided to stock this! When Breyer's first announced the non-dairy version, I asked management if they planned on getting it and was told no, so I am happy they changed their minds.
Could you say the chocolate mint compared to dairy ice cream? I liked choc mint, but only had coconut based--and thought that was absolutely disgusting!
Breyers sure never seemed to advertise there non dairy. I believe it comes in a slightly different size to avoid being with the sale prices?
I really don't like Giant Eagle but they do have a whole section of non dairy ice creams. I'd love to try a Magnum bar

Could you say the chocolate mint compared to dairy ice cream? I liked choc mint, but only had coconut based--and thought that was absolutely disgusting!
Breyers sure never seemed to advertise there non dairy. I believe it comes in a slightly different size to avoid being with the sale prices?
I really don't like Giant Eagle but they do have a whole section of non dairy ice creams. I'd love to try a Magnum bar
I think it tastes like a light dairy ice cream. The almond milk is much more bland than coconut based which I can always taste coconut. The size is 1.5 quarts and regular Breyers is the same.

I found the chocolate chocolate chip at the store yesterday. It was so sale. Best deal on non dairy ice cream even without the sale price.
I had it last night and it was pretty good. but...
I was pretty stoned so it might not be as good as I thought at the time.
And to answer the question: how stoned were you?
this morning when I got up I found the ice cream in the refrigerator.

I found the chocolate chocolate chip at the store yesterday. It was so sale. Best deal on non dairy ice cream even without the sale price.
I had it last night and it was pretty good. but...
I was pretty stoned so it might not be as good as I thought at the time.
And to answer the question: how stoned were you?
this morning when I got up I found the ice cream in the refrigerator.

haha - please try it again today or buy more since that carton is probably toast, and let us know how it really was so we can be jealous, our store is still not carrying it

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com