Northeast Boston Area Meetup!

Scorpius

The Lizard Queen
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I know there are a few of us on here from the lovely Massachusetts/New Hampshire region and was wondering if anyone would be down for a mini-meetup in the Boston area. AspiretoExpire will be in the area until August 19th so we could do something around that time frame, if possible (I was thinking Sunday, 8/19 if weekends are best for people). I know this is sort of last minute, but it doesn't have to be a big to-do. We could meet around Downtown Crossing or Harvard Square (just throwing ideas out there) for a bit, maybe shop and grab a bite to eat. And take lots of pictures, of course.

If you're interested in this, let me know!!

How long do you expect the meet up to last. Just curious because I'll be coming in via commuter rail, and I'll be subject to that schedule.

..Alternately I could drive to Arlington station, and take the T to Harvard or C square.which would be more flexible I suppose.

In terms of timing I'd say 11-ish might be better.

How long do you expect the meet up to last. Just curious because I'll be coming in via commuter rail, and I'll be subject to that schedule.

..Alternately I could drive to Arlington station, and take the T to Harvard or C square.which would be more flexible I suppose.

In terms of timing I'd say 11-ish might be better.

I usually drive to Alewife station and take the T in.

Saturday could work (Sunday is just better for me), does AspiretoExpire have an opinion on the matter?

Reactions: AspireToExpire
Okay, so it looks like we're going to meet up on Saturday, August 18th at 11:30AM in Harvard Square. I say we meet at the First Parish Cambridge Church on 3 Church Street in Cambridge (it's right when you get out of the T station at the Church street exit).

Perhaps we can grab lunch at Veggie Planet (http://www.veggieplanet.net/) and/or go shopping in the Garage (a mini-mall with some fun stores) or the Coop or something.

Stay as long or as short as you want, I won't chase after you if you leave. :D

Reactions: AspireToExpire