Birkenstocks

I started making a list of vegan clothing stores etc recently, so I haven't made an uber long list yet.. but I did come across one shoe store mooshoes.com. I haven't thoroughly looked through it yet, but I did already see something I wanted lol. They even have some birkalikes :) Loved my birks.. very glad to hear they have vegan versions now, thanks!

Wow, I didn't know that! I love the Berks that I have now, so I'm glad that they are vegan friendly. I think that it's great because there aren't many things that are made like that.

I started making a list of vegan clothing stores etc recently, so I haven't made an uber long list yet.. but I did come across one shoe store mooshoes.com. I haven't thoroughly looked through it yet, but I did already see something I wanted lol. They even have some birkalikes :) Loved my birks.. very glad to hear they have vegan versions now, thanks!

Thanks for the tip about the mooshoes website - I'll have to check them out! Recommendations always help because sometimes I just don't know where to start!

Thanks for the tip about the mooshoes website - I'll have to check them out! Recommendations always help because sometimes I just don't know where to start!

I know, especially when the animals are so hidden in things we don't even think about. I'm on a mission though, so I'll post more when I have the time to search again :)