Bike Touring Food

Thank you @Pastor Joe for letting us know how it went and what you ate.

I love the simplicity of what you prepared and ate and I enjoyed reading all about your journey.

If you do something similar again, please let us know.

Emma JC

Thank you @Pastor Joe for letting us know how it went and what you ate.

I love the simplicity of what you prepared and ate and I enjoyed reading all about your journey.

If you do something similar again, please let us know.

Emma JC
Thanks Emma JC! I like simple...seems to fit me well. Coffee and oat meal for breakfast seems a perfect start out on tour. I'm usually up by 5:30, so this quick breakfast allows me to sit in my little camp chair (my one luxury item I carry with me) reading and eating in the quiet still morning while the sun comes up. Just a great start to the day...in my opinion.

Hoping to get a little overnight trip in to the local state park this fall where I want to try a little more "real food", especially for dinner. (I figure I can always survive one night if it is a total failure!) :)

Are you taking anything fun for dinner? I would have a challenge choosing what to take for just one dinner... hmmmm breakfast beans on toast with hash browns or potato baked in the coals of a bonfire.... or a great pasta meal .... a nice rice/veggie currie.... so many choices.

Let us know what you chose!

Emma JC