Beyond Meat - Chicken-Free Strips

I recently noticed that they have switch from the plastic container (12oz) to a plastic bag package (9oz). The price didn't go down at all, so now we get 25% less. :sob:

I recently noticed that they have switch from the plastic container (12oz) to a plastic bag package (9oz). The price didn't go down at all, so now we get 25% less. :sob:

I got two packages of the chicken strips yesterday from my local HFS. They were still in the plastic container. Their whole cooler was stocked with the plastic containers, but I asked for two packages from the freezer in the stockroom because I don't like buying the already thawed strips. I really think they need to work on the way they are shipped and then placed in the stores. They are shipped already frozen and should imo remain frozen in the store. I found that there is big difference in taste and texture between the thawed and the frozen.

That sucks that they downsized with the new packaging. The price is outrageous. One package is $6.99 here which I would never pay, but a couple weeks ago they were offering free coupons so I was able to get them for free. Currently they are offering a $1 off coupon on their website and FB page.

I really wanted the beef crumbles, but they haven't reached my area yet.