Beautiful Vegan Women

Yah, it is an unintelligent thing to write when most of the Internet, the sites on it, the hardware that runs it, etc were made by people born before 1985.

I’m always accused of being “born digital,” because I have tech skills. It’s usually a direct attempt to undervalue my skills and knowledge. “Oh, you were born knowing that, so we don’t have to pay you.”

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC
I understand the "what to say" dilemma from my youth. My ability to start relationships was very stunted. "Hi" is a good start and if she reacts in a friendly manner, maybe ask her something about herself. She may offer some information after which you can offer your own in return. Don't turn it into an interrogation though. As you gradually relax, you should start to be able to let the conversation flow naturally. I do understand that even this is difficult at first. Shyness is a phobia and it is actually very common, especially to men who are expected to be the leaders in this respect. It puts pressure on and makes it feel like you are trying to break down a brick wall with your head. It might help to understand that the woman also finds it difficult. So, start with "Hi," then see how it goes.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Feel the fear but do it anyway. ;)

Yah, it is an unintelligent thing to write when most of the Internet, the sites on it, the hardware that runs it, etc were made by people born before 1985.
That sort of reminds me of a joke. I can't find it with the google machine so here it is to the best of my memory.
At a graduation ceremony, a punk kid is sitting next to an old man. He tells the old man that he feels sorry for him. When he was the kid's age there weren't TVs, computers, or the internet.
The old man looks at the boy blankly and then replies, "You're right. So we invented them. "

Oh wait a second! What about social distancing and stuff. She sat next to you. I hope you both had masks.
I wonder what your friend would have said if you'd been on a nudist beach? 🤔

So today I was waiting outside of a vegan pantry store setup. There was this really cute female that I noticed was checking me out for a little while standing in line. It's been a little while since I've dated and have to some degree lost my natural ability to flirt w women.

Then purchased food and took a seat next to some other people standing outside of a coffee shop. She walked over, took a seat right next to me and noticed subtly that her body language looked very inviting for me to talk to her.

I FAILED to do anything AND HAD NO BALLS whatsoever. I awkwardly stayed to my self and could not for the life of me say anything or turn my head and just ask a simple question. I got up and decided to walk around and about 10min later she got up and left. 😑

How do you guys meet vegan women and what are some good ways to start a conversation if your mind goes completely blank?
Vegan, healthy, or outdoors dating sites...friends, personal ads, next door, or vegan restaurants....