TV & Film Ash vs Evil Dead

DZ9sa0yXkAA14o1.jpg

Is that your cake?
I f*cking wish!! LMAO :p I'm kidding, I don't like sweets. It was a retweet... super-fan I guess, had another photo with the cake and the puppet!

Although, now I have an idea for Jerry's next birthday/X-mas gift.... :D I've never worked with fondant. :lol:

I heard awhile ago. It really is a bummer... It's crazy because there are so many fans of the franchise going on 30 years...

Well, maybe someone else will be smart enough to pick it back up.... Think groovy thoughts. LOL ;)

It's baffling... The show really had it all... I swear, there's no other show on TV that can make you gasp in disbelief and laugh within half an hour like Ash vs Evil Dead can... I think they topped the morgue scene btw :)

It's baffling... The show really had it all... I swear, there's no other show on TV that can make you gasp in disbelief and laugh within half an hour like Ash vs Evil Dead can... I think they topped the morgue scene btw :)
I look forward to renting it. In fact, I'll rent everything from the beginning again... make it a binge-fest.... Jerry owns the trilogy, so I'll just go nuts. :p

I look forward to renting it. In fact, I'll rent everything from the beginning again... make it a binge-fest.... Jerry owns the trilogy, so I'll just go nuts. :p

The really cool thing about season 3 is that it throws back to the trilogy a lot... Makes you go "Oh, yeah that's right!"

OK, that sounds awesome. I absolutely love sh*t like fun little shout-outs & sight-gags, things like that. I'm gonna start getting impatient.... LMAO