Anyone experience orbs and flashes of light?

Captain Caveman

Delusional Dickbrain
Reaction score
Since November 2013, i have been regularly witnessing orbs and flashes of light. Back in November 2013, a white orb entered my body, going into my chest area. Since this occurence, i have witnessed things on a daily basis. I believe some of this phenomena are beings from other worlds that can't physically manifest in this third dimensional density, and others are spirit guides, which i often see as little blue flashes of light.

Is this part of my "awakening" process and to do with this planet's ascension to a higher frequency? Or am i going crackers?

Anyone else have these sort of experiences?

No, but I have a friend who sees orbs all the time. I'm not sure what it means. She thinks it's her dad coming back to visit.

I love the idea of orbs. Not sure I believe they are anything real, though. My only experience with them is when I used to take pictures of Bogart. There were orbs all the time. I would pretend it was Thor, who had died a few months before, saying that it was ok that I rescued Bogart, especially since he was a special needs cat. Sadly, Bogart was only with me for a year before he went to join Thor over Rainbow Bridge. The orbs are gone now. I never see them in any photos of my four kitties now. [emoji173]️

I do have eye floaters and flashes...been going on since October. It is the vitreous gel in my eye, drying up and pulling on the retina.

Since November 2013, i have been regularly witnessing orbs and flashes of light. Back in November 2013, a white orb entered my body, going into my chest area. Since this occurence, i have witnessed things on a daily basis. I believe some of this phenomena are beings from other worlds that can't physically manifest in this third dimensional density, and others are spirit guides, which i often see as little blue flashes of light.

Is this part of my "awakening" process and to do with this planet's ascension to a higher frequency? Or am i going crackers?

Anyone else have these sort of experiences?

They're a special type of pheromone-nested consciousness fragment created by the S'nanyesh. The blue ones, anyway. What you're seeing is a temporary manifestation of their neural processes as they try to take shape in the pheromone clouds in which they make their home. Partial consciousness fragments, often left over from fading First and Second Order higher beings from earlier epochs, are used almost constantly by the S'nanyesh as spies. Their loyalty can be bought with the promise of incarnation into a more complete system, such as a post-mortal massmind or an organic vessel.

As far as I know, they don't have any sinister purpose - just to catalogue mundane alien interaction with Earth, a sort of minimalist and impersonal NSA type deal - but if you don't want them near you, sleep with a bit of iron under your bed. Maybe an old cooking pot or something. Pure iron interacts poorly with their chemical makeup and they tend to stay away out of the fear that their consciousness will be truncated even further.

I have recently seen flashes of different coloured light which contained patterns and symbols. Not too sure what this means, as there is hardly any communication either through telepathy or verbally. If it is meant for my subconscious, then so be it, as my conscious mind can't seem to fathom it, not yet anyway.

I have recently seen flashes of different coloured light which contained patterns and symbols. Not too sure what this means, as there is hardly any communication either through telepathy or verbally. If it is meant for my subconscious, then so be it, as my conscious mind can't seem to fathom it, not yet anyway.

Bphanic Runes. They say one thing subconsciously and another consciously. But only the prophet is supposed to see them...