Animal products that don't taste good

rainforests1

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Animal products have a reputation for tasting good. Since most of us were omnivores at one point, are there any animal products you had at some point that you don't think taste good? For me, it's milk. I drank it a lot when I was younger, but the taste never appealed to me.

Milk - I never found it tasting good, and drank it very, very litle. Only used in in cooking.
Eggs - I can't stand the taste of eggs. Special the yolk. And the yolk couldn't be runny.
Fish - Never been found of it.
A lot of sea food - It doesn't taste anything!
Steak - the only steak I've eaten that I enjoyed was from wild board meat.

Milk. I have always hated the taste of dairy milk, all kinds.

Eggs: Never liked 'em.

Canned tuna. I used to love canned tuna. After being a vegetarian for a number of years, I backslid and ate some. I couldn't believe I used to like it. It tasted really gross. :yuck:

Pork in any form. Blech. Also, sour cream and cottage cheese. The texture grossed me out as well as the taste.

I only liked to drink milk with brownies, but although I like nondairy "milks" a whole lot more than dairy milk generally, they aren't as good with brownies.

Vegan mayo is better than dairy mayo.

I can't think of any other animal product I didn't like. Pork was my favorite meat, and the first one I stopped eating.

I don't like plain milk, cooked goat's cheese, Feta cheese or roast pork.

However there are many things that I miss such as cheese, sea food and fish. I also used to like bacon and steak. Another treat that I really miss is
Lemon curd.