an interesting Vegan Game!

ArvinGames

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello dear friends,

We are a mobile game producer team who made an amazing game about veganism and animal rights (Butcher goes Vegan). In this game, people will get familiar with the subject, will try helping animals, and then we will persuade them to be helpful in the real life and avoid killing animals with easy tips. Thus, this game could be used as an educational tool in this regard, too.

To reach the game and its messages to as many people as possible, we are looking for vegan and animal rights activists and communities to help to promote the game (like introducing on your social media, and/or your website, etc.). If you give us a helping hand, more unaware people will be awakened about cruelty towards animals.

You can download the game from here:

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/butcher-goes-vegan-animals/id994940131?ls=1&mt=8

Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arvingames.butchergoesvegan

You can find more info on the website of the game:

www.arvingames.com/butchergoesvegan

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Thank you so much and best regards.

The Arvin Games Team

Sounds like an interesting project!

Let me download the app and try it so I can give your further feedback on it. I have some friends who are advocate animal rights activists that may like this game too.

Reactions: ArvinGames
Sounds like an interesting project!

Let me download the app and try it so I can give your further feedback on it. I have some friends who are advocate animal rights activists that may like this game too.

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Yes, please give us your feedback, rate and review the game on App Store/Google Play.
And thanks in advance for sharing it with your friends :)

Wow, I think that game sounds great! I mean it would be great for children to play. That way they would be able to choose if they wanted to stop eating meat or not. They should be fully educated before they make that decision, and this would just be a start in that direction.

Wow, I think that game sounds great! I mean it would be great for children to play. That way they would be able to choose if they wanted to stop eating meat or not. They should be fully educated before they make that decision, and this would just be a start in that direction.
Thanks so much for your positive comment about the game :)

Yes, it is one of the purposes of creating such a game.

Reactions: Danielle Davidson
This is a very worthwhile effort. The characters are darling. I will definitely share and pass the word for this meaningful and fun game.

This is a very worthwhile effort. The characters are darling. I will definitely share and pass the word for this meaningful and fun game.
Thanks for your good comment about the game :) and thanks in advance for sharing it with your friends :)
Just please ask them to rate and review the game after playing.