About vegan products...

FruityJuicy

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Many people don't seem to understand me when I ask this question. Maybe some of you there will..
For example If I buy a vegan bag like Givenchy from a company that also have their perfumes (those are tested on animals but I don’t buy them) , Is it bad , should I just don’t buy anything from them as a vegan ?

37 VIEWS AND NOT EVEN ONE CAN ANSWER ...Talking about helping people to become vegan yet when it's the good moment to help no one want to. Thank you , now I hope no one shove your opinion down my throat if I'm not doing something right .I did try...

In my humble opinion FruityJuicy, Its about what you personally feel comfortable with. If (as a vegan), you feel comfortable buying a Givenchy bag knowing that as a company, they test on animals; then go for it. Some people might disagree, but ultimately its your life and your decision. Its YOUR happiness at the end of the day.

In my personal opinion, it does not need to be too complicated. Who knows how you'll feel about buying bags from them in the future. If in fact, it begins to become a issue for you and your lifestyle, you can always stop supporting and give your money to a fully vegan company. If it bothers you now, then I would stop supporting them and spend my money with a company that I can stand by with a clear conscience.

I hope I could help. ;)

In my humble opinion FruityJuicy, Its about what you personally feel comfortable with. If (as a vegan), you feel comfortable buying a Givenchy bag knowing that as a company, they test on animals; then go for it. Some people might disagree, but ultimately its your life and your decision. Its YOUR happiness at the end of the day.

In my personal opinion, it does not need to be too complicated. Who knows how you'll feel about buying bags from them in the future. If in fact, it begins to become a issue for you and your lifestyle, you can always stop supporting and give your money to a fully vegan company. If it bothers you now, then I would stop supporting them and spend my money with a company that I can stand by with a clear conscience.

I hope I could help. ;)

Thank you so much for responding ThomasTheVegan ! Your answer did help :) .