A Street Cat Called Bob-Bestseller

How did I miss this thread? I must read this book and see the movie. What a gorgeous cat!

How did I miss this thread? I must read this book and see the movie. What a gorgeous cat!

The film is great. Funny and sad at the same time. Bob is a star and he is so loving.

I must read the book as it's at my family's place, in the UK. I'm not even sure whether they bothered to read it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The film is great. Funny and sad at the same time. Bob is a star and he is so loving.

I must also read the book as it's at my family's place in the UK. I'm not even sure whether they bothered to read it.:rolleyes:
Awww, I hope you can retrieve it at some point. It sounds like an inspiring, heartfelt story.
It's simply amazing how healing animals can be sometimes. Ages ago, I had a cat that looked like Bob. Her name was Guinevere, and she had quite the personality. :D

Awww, I hope you can retrieve it at some point. It sounds like an inspiring, heartfelt story.
It's simply amazing how healing animals can be sometimes. Ages ago, I had a cat that looked like Bob. Her name was Guinevere, and she had quite the personality. :D

I totally agree. Bonding with an animal is a life changing experience.

I didn't know about this thread either! I do think I remember some publicity back when the story first became known but of course I forgot all about it until I found the DVD at the library!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
333998075_1865115880534446_5225010457551291908_n.jpg

Happier times-Bob in London.