A new vegan in my life

Congrats! Once your mind is made up the transition to going whole vegan isn't as hard as non-vegans make it out to be.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
that is great news and if you can keep front and center that is not only tastier and healthier and more diverse but also so good for the animals and the environment, then you should both be successful! congrats!

Emma JC

Reactions: Brian W
Brian, I would like to know more romantic details about this lady. I know this might be private. So you understandably might not want to share.

I recently started liking romance novels to my embarrassment. They bring back memories of my wife when we met about 30 years ago.

Brian, I would like to know more romantic details about this lady. I know this might be private. So you understandably might not want to share.

I recently started liking romance novels to my embarrassment. They bring back memories of my wife when we met about 30 years ago.
I'm sorry Hog, I don't feel comfortable with that.

Great Brian!
Thank you Jamie

That sounds promising and I'm looking forward to read her vegan culinary adventures. :)
Thank you shyvas

We have run out of cheese but I stupidly bought some pesto not realizing that pesto isn't vegan:eek: Oh well, might as well eat it but I have learned a lesson. Besides that, tomorrow is the day!:)

Reactions: Hog
We have run out of cheese but I stupidly bought some pesto not realising that pesto isn't vegan:eek:

I dislike pesto in a jar because it tastes nothing like the homemade fresh version. The sterilisation process overcooks the basil and destroys
it's wonderful taste. :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: Brian W
You can buy vegan pesto over here so maybe you can there.

I’m not a basil fan so I don’t like pesto much but I made it with spinach a few times, years and years ago. It was really good.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
You can buy vegan pesto over here so maybe you can there.
We probably can but not locally. If I was willing to take a tram I could easily head off to The Happy Vegan and see what they have or maybe catch a bus to the town center and see what the bigger supermarkets have. Oh well!

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven