99 Cent Only Store Score !

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
12 pack Gardenburger Flame Grilled Patties-( 4.99 ), portobellos,spinach,celery, cherry tomatoes, a huge bag of green onion,organic romaine, 5 lb bag potatoes, 3 cucumber,cabbage,a bag of garlic,cantaloupe,and some nice balsamic vinegar.

Grand Total: Just a wee bit over 18.00. Not too shabby.

Reactions: jeneticallymodified
^Amazing! I have never been to a dollar store like that where they sold fresh produce. I'd be shopping there all the time.

It's fantastic. This place was previously a grocery store, so they have produce and freezer items. We have found so many awesome goodies....Silk vanilla,chocolate and plain,(even found Silk Nog one Christmas),vegan ice cream,chick'n patties, and more. It may only come through once,and there are days when there's nothing to be found,but all in all it's pretty darn awesome!

Reactions: thefadedone
It's fantastic. This place was previously a grocery store, so they have produce and freezer items. We have found so many awesome goodies....Silk vanilla,chocolate and plain,(even found Silk Nog one Christmas),vegan ice cream,chick'n patties, and more. It may only come through once,and there are days when there's nothing to be found,but all in all it's pretty darn awesome!
I've only found Silk Nog once, I thought they stopped making it. I really liked it.

12 pack Gardenburger Flame Grilled Patties-( 4.99 ), portobellos,spinach,celery, cherry tomatoes, a huge bag of green onion,organic romaine, 5 lb bag potatoes, 3 cucumber,cabbage,a bag of garlic,cantaloupe,and some nice balsamic vinegar.

Grand Total: Just a wee bit over 18.00. Not too shabby.[/quote]

:up:Great buys. I also bought vegan cheese in the 99c store together with soya milk. Food is far more expensive overhere so I can't find any bargains. Oh well !:mad: